About the Eurovan
THE VOLKSWAGEN EUROVAN
The Volkswagen Eurovan sleeps and travels 4 people in the ultimate German design and comfort. An additional seat may be installed for a fifth person upon request. It has 2 full-sized double beds (each 6 feet long and 4 feet wide), a kitchenette with a 2-burner gas stove, sink with water pump and 10.5 gallon water tank, and a 3-way refrigerator (gas, 12V, 120V). The Volkswagen Eurovans come with a pop-up roof with a skylight, an easy-sliding side door, large windows that are great for sightseeing, and plenty of cabinet space.
Also included are rotating front seats, a dining table, electric and water hook-ups, propane tank, privacy curtains, and a fire extinguisher.
Gas mileage ranges from 18-24 miles per gallon, an INCREDIBLE savings for long distance trips over other vans or RVs. In addition, our Eurovans have air conditioning, heat, AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 player hookups. VW Eurovan Westfalia’s in Las Vegas are an ideal road trip companion!
- Sink cabinet including gas stove, sink, refrigerator (gas or electric), and a storage cabinet.
- Storage chest with water tank and storage space.
- Clothes closet with rod and vanity mirror.
- Linen closet.
- Ceiling cabinet or air conditioner.
- Rear deck mattress (combines with 7 to make the double bed). A second bed forms on top of the camper when the pop-top is elevated.
- Rear bench seat with storage locker.
- Dinette table rear.
- Dinette table front.